• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I am looking for some advice on how to write a formula or to do conditional formatting.

fireguy

I am looking for some advice on how to write a formula or to do conditional formatting.

I have attached spreadsheet, with the numbers on it.

The total in cell F 25 is the average of the last 1000 scores. In cells F5 to F18

The total in cells I 5 to I 21 also have to equal 1000, currently they total 1150. So I need assistance how to automatically to delete any score (not percentage) total 10 less than the average of cell F25. I have placed a X beside all scores 10 less than the average of F 25

I can do this manually by deleting the totals from cells I 15 and I 19 or I 15 and I 21

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Attachments

• scores minus 10 below average.xlsx
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks herofox for the assistance:

The cells you highlighted are lower than the average in cell F 25.

My question is how do I delete (scores 10 less than the average in F25) in columns I and J and still keep the total overall score of 1000 right now total is 1150

Average right now is 83-10= 73 so any score less than 73 would be deleted in columns I & J and still keep an overall score of 1000

I can do it manually by deleting I 15 and I 19 or I 15 and I 21. this would give me the total score in J25 of 1000 same total in G 25

Again thanks again

Attachments

• Copy of scores minus 10 below average 2.xlsx
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
Back