• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hyperlink To Cells In Hidden Worksheet

abid hussain

Hello Chandoo Forumers!

Sir I need your help as I am trying to hide all worksheets having hyperlink except the "Main Sheet" when my file is opened and unhide each worksheet when a text box with a hyperlink is selected. The sheet should be hidden again once the "return to menu" text box is selected. The main dashboard can stay active all the time.

Note :- Please tell me where and how I send my Excel Sheet.

Regards

Abid Hussain

Hi Abid ,

When you created your question / thread , was there not an Upload a File button beneath the text box where you entered your question ?

If your file size is less than 1 MB , you can upload it in this forum , otherwise you will have to use a public file sharing service such as DropBox to upload your file , give others permission to access and download the file , and then post the access link here in this thread.

Narayan

Hello Chandoo Forumers!

Sir I need your help as I am trying to hide all worksheets having hyperlink except the "Main Sheet" when my file is opened and unhide each worksheet when a text box with a hyperlink is selected. The sheet should be hidden again once the "return to menu" text box is selected. The main dashboard can stay active all the time.
Please find the attachment.

Attachments

• PRC-2017.xlsm
    638 KB · Views: 8
1) Your the last file is Shared!
2) This file seems to use something another method to hide sheets than mine!
3) but You can 'unhide' those sheets ex
with menu: Format->Sheet->Unhide (one-by-one)
or
get SheetTabs Visible and after that:
Right Click on 'Home'-tab -> Unhide -> (one-by-one)

Sir, Very Good Morning..
I upload a rar file name Payroll working, in this file i didn't able to find "DATABASE SHEET"in Pay slip sheet please help me

Attachments

• Payroll-working.rar
    553.2 KB · Views: 3
Sir, I already did that as you advice and almost all sheets are unhide but I didn't able to find the "DATABASE SHEET". U can find that in Pay Slip sheet there is vlookup formula were data are vlook from "DATABASE SHEET" I didnt able to find that sheet. Please help me Sir....

Attachments

• Payroll-2017-18.xlsm
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 3
Sir, I upload a Payroll file were I able to unhide all the sheets except "DATABASE SHEET" I didn't able to find the "DATABASE SHEET". U can find that in Pay Slip sheet there is vlookup formula were data are vlook from "DATABASE SHEET" I didnt able to find that sheet. Please help me Sir....

Attachments

• Payroll-2017-18.xlsm
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 1
Sir, I upload a Payroll file were I able to unhide all the sheets except "DATABASE SHEET" I didn't able to find the "DATABASE SHEET". U can find that in Pay Slip sheet there is vlookup formula were data are vlook from "DATABASE SHEET" I didnt able to find that sheet. Please help me Sir....

Attachments

• Payroll-2017-18.xlsm
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 3
Good Morning Sir, Thank you very much for your kind help. Its working..
But Sir, still i am facing problem, I cant able to see the formula that used in the "CELL" Please guide.

Sir, I already attached the file and Sir you already help me lot in my previous mail to unhide this file, sir please help me

Attachments

• Payroll-2017-18.xlsm
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 2
Sir,
If you check the file, you ll find in Home Page there is "Salary process" head under this head there are months are written, if you double click any month, "Salary Process" sheet opened in that sheet you ll find "Process Salary" bottom if you double click the bottom data automatically hit "Database" sheet cell range B6:B105 to QO6:QO105 depend on the month for which month's salary process. So Sir i need that formula hidden in above mention range.
Please guide me Sir.

Back