• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to write a formula the date of birth of a goat once in 8 months according to the date of a fin year.

GVN KUMAR

sir

How to adjust the date of birth of a goat once in 8 months according to the date of a financial year.

financial year → april 1st to March 31st

Attachments

• goat dates.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
You are not having much in the way of a response to your questions. Firstly, what version of Excel are you using? Solutions for 365 and those for legacy versions bear little resemblance to one another. Secondly, the 'gurus' that commit time to answering questions may have in-depth knowledge of Excel but know little of goat management. You need to explain the calculation you wish to perform in detail if someone is going to provide an answer.

For example, you say that a goat gives birth every 8 months but then base your calculations on 240 days. The difference may be small but it will change the result in places so it would be of interest to know which is the 'correct' calculation.

You are not having much in the way of a response to your questions. Firstly, what version of Excel are you using? Solutions for 365 and those for legacy versions bear little resemblance to one another. Secondly, the 'gurus' that commit time to answering questions may have in-depth knowledge of Excel but know little of goat management. You need to explain the calculation you wish to perform in detail if someone is going to provide an answer.

For example, you say that a goat gives birth every 8 months but then base your calculations on 240 days. The difference may be small but it will change the result in places so it would be of interest to know which is the 'correct' calculation.

You are right

I am using Office 365 version.

I asked about the goat breeding industry

We buy a goat when it is 1.5 years old.

But when the goat reaches 1 year of age it means that it is eligible for conception.

For babies up to 8 months after conception.

Those newborns will be sold after 6 months of age.

A goat should be fed 250 grams per day.

Young goats should be fed 120 grams per day.

The cost of vaccines for goats is 50 / - per month.

These costs are to be estimated according to a financial year.

Calculate all the details from the date of gestation of the goat but to calculate according to the financial year.

(1 goat gives birth to 2 kids every two years.)

For me how to set the date of birth of this child, date of sale of children, March 1 to March 31 of an Indian financial year with formula.

Could not with Willukup

Did not try with the match index.

Thanks for reading my post

Attachments

• goat dates.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
Back