• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to place the Call subroutine into a spreadsheet?

Eloise T

To insert a standard macro you type: ALT + F11 then ALT + F7, and then type (or paste) your code in that window...as you know.

What do you type to add the following into the special Workbook Open window?

Code:
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Call StartFlashing
End Sub

Copia el código
Alt+F11
upload_2018-1-16_13-41-18.png
Doble Click a ThisWorbook
Pega el código

y Listo!!
cierra vba
y le das uso

I should simply say, "Thank you," but since I know a miniscule amount of Spanish, I'll translate your answer with your approval...

Copy the code
Type Alt + F11

upload_2018-1-16_13-41-18-png.48955

Double Click to ThisWorkbook
Paste the code
and Ready!
Close VBA.
...and ???? use.

But, I'm still not seeing this:

upload_2018-1-16_13-41-18-png.48955

I am seeing this after typing ALT + F11 and none of the icons (especially in the upper left) drop down with a menu that look like your picture.

upload_2018-1-16_15-19-13.png

They do look like:

upload_2018-1-16_15-22-21.png

...and this:

upload_2018-1-16_15-23-14.png

Suggestions? By the way, I'm using Excel 2016...if that matters.

In the good old days of Excel 2003 and earlier, you could right-click the workbook window icon and choose View Code to go straight to the ThisWorkbook module (much like right-clicking a sheet tab to get to its code module). There doesn't seem to be any equivalent in the later versions sadly.

In the good old days of Excel 2003 and earlier, you could right-click the workbook window icon and choose View Code to go straight to the ThisWorkbook module (much like right-clicking a sheet tab to get to its code module). There doesn't seem to be any equivalent in the later versions sadly.
Nice to know. Thanks.

Back