• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to make Fill Color static in the Quick Access Toolbar?

Eloise T

As you can see on my Quick Access Toolbar (see picture below), I have [Save] [Undo] [Redo] [All borders] [Thick Bottom Border] and [No Borders].

I would like to add a blank/white background Fill Color to the Quick Access Toolbar. The problem is when I change the Fill Color to blank/white and then add it to the Quick Access Toolbar, it behaves just like the "upper" Fill Color and will not remain white but changes along with the upper Fill Color. Is there a way to make it static like I've been able to make the three border styles so the Fill Color in the Quick Access Toolbar never changes from white and the "upper" Fill Color changes as normal?

upload_2018-10-23_14-18-17.png

There isn't a native button for that so you would have to write a macro and assign it to the QAT.

Hopefully I can find a macro out there (Internet) which creates a button and assigns it to the QAT I can convert for my own needs. :rolleyes:

Eloise,
Let make sure I understand what you want the Macro to do. If I understand, you need the macro to fill the background of a selection of cells to be white. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Eloise,
Let make sure I understand what you want the Macro to do. If I understand, you need the macro to fill the background of a selection of cells to be white. Is this correct or am I missing something?
I would like to add a blank/white background Fill Color button to the Quick Access Toolbar. ...so your question is essentially correct. See picture at top. I have QAT buttons for 3 different Borders...[All borders] [Thick Bottom Border] and [No Borders] and would like a white background Fill Color button in the QAT. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Last edited:
Back