• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to get the count of numbers that is to be allocated

Deeparavi

Hi Team,

Could you please help me in creating a formula or VBA macro for checking how many numbers are to be allocated to each team member. Here employee availability & total count varies daily, but the "pair" = "group and team member" remains same , eg: Va - Emp1 does not change, means Emp 1 always gets task of group Va only.

1. Daily the volumes we get is around 1500 - 2700 Tasks and each tasks comes with designated groups. This volume definitely will vary each day. We are presently allocating work based manual calculation on the count of Tasks and the availability of pair.

2. Above methodology takes a lot of time to manually count and allocate to each team member.

3. I need a macro or formula which can easily count and allocate based on the pair.

Please let me know if you need more clarity so I can explain.

Thanks for helping in advance :)

Kind regards
Deepa

Attachments

• Formula for allocation.xlsx
    18 KB · Views: 1
Deeparavi
You seems to missed verified expected results from Your sample data ...
especially 'step 5'.
Here ... some parts of this.

Attachments

• Formula for allocation.xlsx
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
Deeparavi
You seems to missed verified expected results from Your sample data ...
especially 'step 5'.
Here ... some parts of this.

Thank you for the response. I will try it in my actual sheet and get back to you if I have any further clarification. Hope thats fine.
Thanks for helping in advance :)

Back