• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to find a matching entry for each parties

jack999

I have asked the same question in this forum but moderator may blocked it without any notification, but showing message of "moderator edited" on it. Why the moderator blocked my question without any reason?. If there was something wrong?

So I am asking the same question again here.

As per the forum rule
  • Start a new post every time you ask a question, even if the theme is similar. The original author may continue asking questions whilst the post is in progress and of course if you are answering questions you may need to ask questions of the initial poster.
So my question is

In the attached workbook, Data2 sheet is my data entry sheet. In Data2 sheet L Column there are 2 entries mentioned.

1. Receipt and second Replacement.

I would like to sort out each parties Receipt and their Replacement with correct item from Data2 sheet as per the report in sheet1.
In the sheet1 yellow highlighted items we received 3 star item and replaced with 4 star item, how can we search and fetch the proper item for each party from Data2. Party names (party master in Master sheet)

Can somebody help me with a macro solution for this please

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Book1.xlsm
    69 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
jack999
based: https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/site-rules-new-users-please-read.294/
How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
If you and a reader have been involved in an ongoing conversation and the conversation suddenly stops, recognize that the person may have gone to bed, even though you have just arrived at work. In the worst case a reader may go on holidays and not get back to the question for a few days.
or
As You wondered:
Sir, Is the above given information is clear?
You should add more information and wait.

>> Deleted some replies which won't help this thread. <<

Last edited:
Back