• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to filter table to show uniques that are not duplicated

biglostenergy

I want the Corp FPC values to only appear in this able if they are not duplicated.

E.g. I might have a FPC "920332" and it may say 1 for 5 different people... I don't want this value in this table
Like:
920332 name
920332 name
etc...

If it's duplicated, I don't want it

But if i have FPC "932101" and it says 1 only ONE TIME, then I want that value in this table
I only want the FPC to show up if it's showcasing once in this entire table.

Group by the field(s) you want to find unique instances of, include Count as an aggregation, filter for 1 in the count column.
If you want more columns include All Rows then after filtering expand the tables to retrieve the fields you want to see.

There may be a dedicated function for this but I'm not at a computer at the moment.

If I was to filter for 1, I would possibly have those FPCs that show up more than once, I want solely, the FPCs that show up one time only.

If I was to filter for 1, I would possibly have those FPCs that show up more than once
:mad:No you won't; that's what grouping's about, those groups with only one row (a count of 1) MUST be unique.
Whats' the betting you haven't tried it?

Last edited:
Back