• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to extract and display key data

dgm2603@

I have a list of skills on the y-axis and a list of people on the x-axis. Skills are rated in three ranges.
Very good 7.9 - 10. I have formatting that highlights these cells in yellow.
Good 6 - 7.8. I have formatting that highlights these cells in blue.
Average 4 - 5.9. I have formatting that highlights these cells in pink

I would like to show the skills that the team has strength in and what they are weakest in. I have no idea how to do this graphically.

Thank you in advance :)

Danny.

Attachments

• dan where are the strengths and weakness.xlsx
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
In the attached, 2 copies of your sheet.
On sheet Strengths is a Power Query query on your table output to a Pivot table and chart.
If you don't have Power Query you can do the same thing by adding a column to your table being an average of the scores on that row. See column V on the Strengths (2) sheet. Columns B and V are plotted on the chart and the data is sorted by column V.

Attachments

• Chandoo49106dan where are the strengths and weakness.xlsx
    65.9 KB · Views: 7
In the attached, 2 copies of your sheet.
On sheet Strengths is a Power Query query on your table output to a Pivot table and chart.
If you don't have Power Query you can do the same thing by adding a column to your table being an average of the scores on that row. See column V on the Strengths (2) sheet. Columns B and V are plotted on the chart and the data is sorted by column V.

Hey @p45cal , Definitely you did good work. I appreciate your afford. Could you show me that from another view, please?
I would love to see the chart from the individual's corner.

Could you provide this, lease? So that we could learn both.

Attached

Attachments

• Chandoo49106dan where are the strengths and weakness2.xlsx
    88.3 KB · Views: 3
Back