• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to convert to cell address to a range

Dokat

Hi,

I have 2 formulaa that returns a cell address. How can i create a vlookup using these two cell address. I need vlookup to read vlookup(A2, F4:AE4,4,false)

=("F"&MATCH("Dollar General",D1:D399,0)) returns F4
="AE"&MATCH("Dollar General",D1:D399,0) returns AE4

Thanks

Dokat

Are you able to share your file, as there may be a much simpler solution?

DEAR SIR,

I HV A QUERRY HOW CAN I GET CELL ADDRESS OF A VALUE WITH FORMULA IF VALUE IS ANYWHERE IN THE WORKBOOK ...LIKE FINDING TOOL IS WORK ...CAN I FIND IT WITH FORMULA IN THE CELL.....
Hi ,

Since your question is not related to the original question in this thread , please post your question by starting a new thread of your own.

Please avoid using all capital letters.

Narayan

Hi ,

Since your question is not related to the original question in this thread , please post your question by starting a new thread of your own.

Please avoid using all capital letters.

Narayan

Dear Sir,

i hv a class project and i m totally confused how can i solve it....so pls help me....question is related with my project so pls help me...

Hi ,

Unless you explain clearly and completely what you want done , preferably with an example or two , I am sorry but I doubt that I can help.

Narayan

Dokat

Are you able to share your file, as there may be a much simpler solution?

It's a very large file to share but here is the formula i used to make it work

VLOOKUP($G$6&"MondelezCoupon",(INDIRECT(("source!A"&MATCH($G$6&"MondelezCoupon",Source!$A$1:$A$398,0)&":"&("AE"&MATCH($G$6&"MondelezCoupon",Source!$A$1:$A$398,0))))),MATCH(LOOKUP(2,1/(Source!$A$3:$AE$3<>""),Source!$A$3:$AE$3),Source!$A$3:$AE$3,0),FALSE)

Back