• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How do I make a presentation in Excel?

GraH - Guido

Before you yell: this is not a mistake, nor a "How Do I?" post. It is a "How I did" post. :)

About a month ago this dude :awesome: kindly replied to a mail of mine and said: "I like the idea of using Excel as presentation tool. :) Do you want to share the technique and example with readers of Chandoo.org in a blog post? I think many others would love to see how to implement such a cool trick." So here it is.

You might wonder why I did that? Well I gave a 1 hour Excel can-do training in my company during open training week. (All kinds of trainings are allowed. Business related, yoga, chess playing, cooking, ... and Excel.) As a trainer I was invited to prepare a slide deck. Hmmm,... Could I use Excel instead of PowerPoint? And slowly reveal to my audience I was tricking them? Trial and error followed by rework a some more failing and learning, I finally made a "Master Slide" I could work with.

I've made a small version of it, to share with you folks. I hope you enjoy the idea.

Allow me to repeat my words of gratitude I sent to :awesome:. This blog has been a true inspiration and allowed me to deliver a great training people really appreciated. Thank you all for sharing your wonderful Excel skills.

Attachments

• How to ... PPT in XL.xlsx
    187 KB · Views: 25
I was really only trying to alert you to another example of this use of Excel and apologise if it came across negatively

I probably should have said "The best example, prior to this, I have seen of the use of Excel..."

I was really only trying to alert you to another example of this use of Excel and apologise if it came across negatively.

I probably should have said "The best example, prior to this, I have seen of the use of Excel..."
Don't apologise, Hui, you rule. Nice of you to share other examples. BTW, my name is Guido.
Thanks, you are probably flattering my ego. :)

Back