• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Highlight Duplicates over Workbook

What is considered a duplicate. Values in one column, multiple columns? Please provide examples of what you consider duplicates. How would you want them identified?

The attached contains a Power Query query (aka Get & Transform Data) which is a table called MyDuplicates on the MyDuplicates sheet. The query looks at ALL the other tables in the workbook (excluding the one called MyDuplicates) so expects only to see tables with those consistent headers that you have.
It assumes all the columns have to be the same to call it a duplicate line.
The final column of that query table contains info on where the line is to be found.
If you add/change the tables or their contents you need to refresh the query by right-clicking the MyDuplicates table and choosing Refresh.

I've also used that table in formulae on sheets BZ-181, BZ-184 & BZ-186 in column I to show if that row is a duplicate.

In the second attachment (suffixed _v2) I've included the formula in the rightmost column of your tables (that way the formula is the same for all your tables). I've made no other changes and it still seems to work.

Attachments

• Chandoo47168ASML.xlsx
    45.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Chandoo47168ASML_v2.xlsx
    49.1 KB · Views: 9
What is considered a duplicate. Values in one column, multiple columns? Please provide examples of what you consider duplicates. How would you want them identified?
I was looking to highlight the info in Column B across all sheets if they're duplicated on any other sheet.

Back