• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with Userform

Svmaxcel

I am new to VBA and created a user form to enter data in Worksheet.
So as soon as I click on a cell the user form should load with the info from worksheet.
So it's a give and take relation between worksheet and user form.
I get huge data in which we have rating from 1 to 4
I will put the data in Raw sheet and I want that it should automatically filter 1 and 2 ratings rows and copy it in the main sheet
There should be no duplicate in Main sheet.
So everytime I put the data in raw sheet, I want it to filter the new one and add it to Main sheet

In main sheet there is a column named Audits.
I want the userform to start when any row in column Audit has been clicked.
User form should display info like name, I'd, manager, customer number based on the row user has clicked.
Once the form is filled I want Audit column to be as Yes.
Please check attachment

Attachments

• userform.xlsm
    160.4 KB · Views: 9
I do not see relationships to help you. There must be a one-to-one relationship or at least some relation table to know what correlates.

Findings:
1. I did not see a ratings column in the rawdata sheet.
2. I did not see the same columnar headings in rawdata sheet to copy to Main sheet.
3. I did find the Audit column in Main sheet.

For (3) a sheet Selection event can be set to open userform1. I don't know the relationships between column headings and the controls through. You can make that easier for the coder by naming the controls the same as the Main sheet's title row headings. Replace space characters, " ", in the title row heading with "_" in the control name. Another way to make coding easier is to add a value in the Tag property for each control. That can be the title row heading, the column number or column letter that it relates/correlates to, etc.

Thanks for taking out time to go through my issue.

Question with Answers.

Refer to col C.

2. I did not see the same columnar headings in rawdata sheet to copy to Main sheet.
Rawdata Col AA:AM is same as Main.

Refer to Col M.

Hope it answers your question.

I do not see relationships to help you. There must be a one-to-one relationship or at least some relation table to know what correlates.

Findings:

For (3) a sheet Selection event can be set to open userform1. I don't know the relationships between column headings and the controls through. You can make that easier for the coder by naming the controls the same as the Main sheet's title row headings. Replace space characters, " ", in the title row heading with "_" in the control name. Another way to make coding easier is to add a value in the Tag property for each control. That can be the title row heading, the column number or column letter that it relates/correlates to, etc.
Let me know in case, you have a doubt about Label/Caption.

I would estimate there is 8 to 10 hours work completing this

If you want to hire me please contact me via a Conversation

See work already completed, Note the Previous/Next Buttons

Attachments

• Userform.xlsm
    165.1 KB · Views: 7
Back