• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with how to: transfer active cells values to logfile sheet and clear cells.

SiiiNEK

Hello,

Im very new to this forum and macro world. Just spent 8h to just learn some basics.

What I cant find to solve by myself with help of some research is the following (see picture)

I want to Create a log button with macro (Blue button - see picture attachment)
> Transfer all active values from TO sheet to Log sheet (green highlighted in picture - see attachment)
> after it transfered to log sheet it will delete all cells in TO sheet.
> Optional a pop up message, "Are you sure" "Yes" "No"

Cell C, D & H has drop down list function so the selected value should be transfered to log sheet.

I would appreciate if anyone have time to help.

Attachments

• forum help.PNG
    forum help.PNG
    169.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
SiiiNEK
I added one sample macro to Your blue -button.
Your term Active values ... wasn't 99% clear for me ... I used my logic ( = gotta have all data per row )
I couldn't find data for Log-sheets J-column.
I overwrite all formulas.

Attachments

• test macro .xlsm
    115.7 KB · Views: 1
SiiiNEK
I added one sample macro to Your blue -button.
Your term Active values ... wasn't 99% clear for me ... I used my logic ( = gotta have all data per row )
I couldn't find data for Log-sheets J-column.
I overwrite all formulas.

Excel'lent job ! Thank you!
And your logic was spot on :) I spent some time trying to understand how you programmed it, but it was to advance for me :D
Interesting to see that you made the code in the sheet TO and not the button as I made. It must obviously be better like you did.

I tried to add one new column to the log sheet, named "Kass." = i succeeded 50% to program this in your code. Can you take a look at what mess I made?

The bug after I played with the codes:
In "TO" sheet, if I write a value in all cells and export it to log sheet, it will manage to fill out all fields in the log sheet 100% correctly.
If i don't write any value in cell "vikt ut/weight out" in the TO sheet, it will double the "rapport" message in cell "O" and "P" in the log sheet.

Correction wish:
In TO sheet, can you program so it deletes the value for "Order:" also?
In log sheet, week number is set to Sunday? Ex. 10-april should be = w14 and not w15.

Wish:
- I'm going to lock and hide the "log" worksheet from the operators. And I would like to be able to auto copy/transfer this to another excel file where I can take a look at the log.
- I also would want to be able to sum up the log sheet to a diagram table (see "förlustgraf" sheet as an example). For the diagram I want to be able to choose total for the day/week/month/year for "Rapport"and "Avrapporterat". So "Avrapporterat" is the time Operator spent on the "Rapport".
- Is it possible to lock Cells in TO for "Benämning" and "Vikt in" so operator cant edit this text?
- Is it possible to lock everything except for the cells operator should be able to use in the TO. Password: Matteus
- I want worksheet, Log, Tak, Förlusgraf to be set to another excel file for me to overview.

Possibility?
If its possible to have a sum up from the log sheet to TAK sheet - the yellow highlighted columns are the ones that needs the time values from the log sheet, and If I can filter by day/weeks/months/year? The yellow highlight called "omställ tid" and "how many omställ" = it sum up the total time and count how many "omställ".

I have some more wishes but are more complicated than this above (related to "planed time" in log sheet cell J) , I will not take the hand when I ask for the finger. I will try to see if I manage to solve that meanwhile :)

amazing what one can accomplish with programming, the possibilities are endless.

** new attached file **

Attachments

• Macro Produs Rev vletm.xlsm
    178.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back