• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with formula

yup

I am trying to find a formula that would help me find how many cars overlap and are in the lot at the same time but only when column D is False. I would then want to count how many cars are in the lot at the same time. The start times are located in B2:B7 and end times are in C2:C7. I've tried using a SUMPRODUCT function but was wondering if there was an easier way to go about this and include the function to count the number of cars that overlap.

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    8.7 KB · Views: 7
The final results would be a tally(Sum,Count?) of all of the overlapping cars that are in the lot at the same time, when column D is false.

If that makes sense?? :/

Hi yup, seems you have rephrased your query, but doing so, you did not answer the question of AlanSidman. In order to help you correctly it helps if you would make a manual example of what a correct expected result is. Also your sample data is rather limited and I wonder if it showcases different scenarios. For example there is only 1 car?

Back