• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with formula

yup

I am trying to find a formula that would help me find how many cars overlap and are in the lot at the same time but only when column D is False. I would then want to count how many cars are in the lot at the same time. The start times are located in B2:B7 and end times are in C2:C7. I've tried using a SUMPRODUCT function but was wondering if there was an easier way to go about this and include the function to count the number of cars that overlap.

Attachments

yup

The final results would be a tally(Sum,Count?) of all of the overlapping cars that are in the lot at the same time, when column D is false.

If that makes sense?? :/

GraH - Guido

Hi yup, seems you have rephrased your query, but doing so, you did not answer the question of AlanSidman. In order to help you correctly it helps if you would make a manual example of what a correct expected result is. Also your sample data is rather limited and I wonder if it showcases different scenarios. For example there is only 1 car?