• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with COUNTIFs or Pivot Table with input Date filter

Hi all! This forum has helped me tremendously in the past!... and now, I am back! :)

so here is the file:

Fields1 through Fields34 are across the top row.

Fields1-Field10 are basic header labels (country, state, county)

Fields11-Field34 are the data fields which have a bunch of dates under each.

I can and have created a COUNTIFS formulas which basically applies 5 filters (from Fields1-Field10) and then needs to count the number of occurences in Field12 that is equal to or before a certain date (today, then today-7, today+7).

The problem is that I would need to specifically create this formula for multiple filters for the Fields11-Fields34. It is easier to create a pivot table and get all the data in one shot...but now, I am having trouble in creating a manual input box for the Date Filter.

Does this make sense? I basically need to create a Date Filter to be applied to many values/columns in a Pivot table, that I can manually input in cells (today, then today-7, today+7).

so my countif are like this:

1. filters (if country =us & state =MD & county=Polk, then for Field12, count all dates that equal to or before Today)

2. filters (if country =us & state =MD & county=Polk, then for Field12, count all dates that equal to or before Today+7)

3. filters (if country =us & state =MD & county=Polk, then for Field13, count all dates that equal to or before Today)

4. filters (if country =us & state =MD & county=Polk, then for Field13, count all dates that equal to or before Today+7)

I can get the initial filters....am just having trouble with the Date Filters.

Back