• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help to filter by listbox according date provided in textbox

Fred Wayne

I have done a simple file that has data entry. The file has a Listbox1. I need to filter from Listbox1 when you choose the date from TextBox17. I have tried, however, I couldn´t have to get it. Can you please give me a hand on this please? Thanks so much in advance.

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Slide3.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Car Rentals 3.1 WAYNE DEC 16.xlsm
    299.8 KB · Views: 8
I will try to do it by myself, please accept my apologies for bothering, so I deeply know you all are busy. I'll do it by myself and if I can't, I'll request some one's else help or guidance. Thank you so much for your time. You are and will always be the Best.

You shoud have better chance if you attach at least a workbook without raising an error when the Open button is clicked …​

I have already downloaded the file it is working perfectly. I do get any error message.

Attachments

• Car Rentals 3.1 WAYNE DEC 16.xlsm
    299.8 KB · Views: 6
The same again on my side, maybe a too old Excel but another one with a more recent version may help you …​

I installed office 2016 on my PC. I am sending the file with an updated office version. I hope I can get some help please. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Car Rentals 3.1 WAYNE DEC 22.xlsm
    287.8 KB · Views: 5
No as my versions are still older but - again - another one with a more recent version may help you …​

This is the file opened and saved with office 2019. I also opened with office 365 and it opened perfectly.

Attachments

• Car Rentals 3.1 WAYNE DEC 23.xlsm
    288.8 KB · Views: 5
I have opened it with the most recent Office versions and all seems to be perfect, it opens with no problem at all. I think your office has a bug or something- However, thank you so much. I just don't simply understand why you get that error. I will try to search or request for help in some other excel forums. Thank you so much for your time.

Your columnwidths values should be separated by semicolons rather than commas, which could be what is causing the issue on older versions.

Since you are using a listbox that gets its data using Rowsource and has column headers, you will need to filter your source data and copy it somewhere that you can use as the source range.

I have a situation, I modified my proyect and now I can search the data by using a urserform called Search_tool. But I can see that the list box does not show all the data on from the table on sheet called DataBase. I must enter to the database sheet and move the table range manually, in other words, this listbox(in Search_Tool) does not show all the data from the table until I enter the sheet and mnually move the table range. How can I fix this?83146831478314883149

Attachments

• Car Rentals 3.1 WAYNE DEC 22.xlsm
    357.3 KB · Views: 8
Your code to add new rows should be referring to the table and then using its Listrows.add method.

Back