1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help Needed in Grouping Bubble Chart

Discussion in 'Discuss Data Visualizations and Charting' started by vk7, Nov 27, 2018.

1. vk7

vk7 Member

I am finding someway to group bubbles inside a bubble chart. Just looking for some inputs on that. I have attached an excel sheet with this message which contains the bubble chart.

The condition is, if there is any bubble that falls in the below range

- From -2.5 to -0.5 and 0.5 and 2.2 then there should be a new layer cover those bubbles with some label (i.e Very High)
    - From -1.5 to -2.5 and -1 to -2 then there should be a new layer covering those bubbles with some label (i.e Optimal)

I have also attached a screenshot on how it should like (so that it gives more idea). I have just added a circle in the screenshot covering the bubbles but I would also need some label to the circle for identification.

Attached Files: