• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help in Time Calculation Formula

Hi Friends,

Pls Help in Time Calculation formula.

My formula will calculate the TAT of 5 working days but the issues is if any request received on Saturday & Sunday the request will close by Monday only and while the time is calculated it showing like " -6.03 "

i have enclosed reference file.

Attachments

• date.xlsx
    10 KB · Views: 7
It's difficult to work out what you do want when presented with results that you don't want; it might be an idea to put somewhere (manually) the results that you're expecting in cells E2:G8.
Since you seem to want this down to hours it would seem a good idea to tell us what parts of the week (including time) that you want to count as contributing to the results and those times/days which you don't want to count.

Hi Sir,
Thanks for your time..
Monday to friday is working days, working hours is 7am to 1am.
Just we are calculating the hours taken to complete the task, ex - Completed date - received date with time.

if any request falls on saturday or sunday it should not be calculate on these days.
Already i worked on this calculation with below formula but iam not getting correct result.

=IF((D2-INT(D2))<0.25,D2-A2,(IF((D2-INT(D2))>=0.25,D2,INT(D2)+0.25))-(IF((A2-INT(A2))>=0.25,A2,INT(A2)+0.25)))*24

Pls help on this..

Thanks
Jawahar

Yes sir reasult expecting in cells E2:g8,

it might be an idea to put somewhere (manually) - " to make some manually changing times in date correct".

jawaharprm
Have You tested with below
#2 reply file ... which seems to be same?

Back