• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help in strip chart making

Alok Mishra

Want to color it automatically with reference I just need to put chainage and offset and it should be hatched automatically. Can Anyone Help me?
Please use such a forumula so that I can use it on a larger scale with different colors with multiple charts like that. Suppost i have multiple charts like this with different colors.
Now what will I do?

Attachments

• Copy of Hatch.xlsx
    12 KB · Views: 16
I am traveling for work tomorrow
I will not have time to attempt this for at least a week

Go to the last file and look at what it does, where it gets the data from and the format of the data

I will wait for a week sir because when I am opening that file, it's asking for some login information and after that file is not responding.

@alok

Three questions

Will there only ever be 2 rectangles on each chart or can there be multiple rectangles?

Are Ref K & Y always on Sheet A and C & D on Sheet B ?

If K, Y, C & D are on the same Sheet, what is the order ?

@Hui
1- There can be many rectangles.
2- no, k, y, c, d can be on same sheet. order is d is lowest and then c, then y and k is the upper most layer.

please make it like I can understand easily sir. Note, it's not like in chainage and offset, I am going to give input only 1,2. It can be decimal also sir like 1.2 or 2.9 or in offset, 17.2 like that sir.

All ok

Is there only a Sheet A and Sheet B or can there be Multiple Sheets ?

@Alok Mishra

upload_2018-10-25_10-36-29.png

Please see attached file:

Simply update the Chainage and Offset table
Press Execute

Pressing Reset remove all the shapes and tables except the Chainage and Offset table

You don't need to press reset before execute, as Execute clears the area anyway

Considering that there several hours of work involved here,
You may want to visit my link at: Donate

Enjoy

Attachments

• Hatch.xlsm
    41 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back