• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello SirJB7

sgmpatnaik

Sir

i have some doubts in one of your thread is "User form via QAT"

To day i download the file which was given by you to Mr. Bobh on 11 months ago the file was open correctly on my first attempt then after i can't open because a Splach sheet is display and i can't understand how to open the workbook in normal mode

this is my request to guide me how to control this type file, this is for my further studies

http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/user-form-via-qat#post-28748

Thanks

SP

Hi, sgmpatnaik!

I tried downloading it and it opened with the 3 sheets, not with the splash screen. This one only appears when disabling macros at open time, it's exactly for that purpose. Then I played a little with every possible button and they worked fine. At last I opened the workbook disabling macros and get the nice & sweet splash screen, either if I saved it or not, next time it opened normally.

I don't know what to explain you about controlling this file, I think that all what I imagined at a first glance is written in that post. But if you have any specific question I'd certainly answer it.

Regards!

@SirJB7

Hello sir Good Day

thanks for your valuable replay, as per your instruction i check my macro setting they are enabled and my other macro workbooks are working fine. So i think i did something wrong with that file so i downloaded the file again and check it now the file is open correctly with first attempt and display the 3 sheets then after i press the buttons Save only and Save and Close

Again i open the file now it's display the Splash Sheet i can't understand why it's happen. Do you have any idea about this problem

Thanks

SP

Hi, sgmpatnaik!

Let me see if I can reproduce your steps:

a) I'll open a clean downloaded file

b) I'll press the buttons Save Only, Save & Close

c) I'll open again

I just did that and I got the 3 normal worksheets.

I don't know what happen. Why don't you drop me an email?

Regards!

Back