• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Happy Christmas all around the world!

SirJB7

Excel Rōnin
Hi, all!

Chandoo, aka r1c1 (run once, chased first), aka bis as keymaster (everybody still remember when he "lost" his "master" "key", ha ha ha...),

Hui, master Po,
Luke M, I miss your CASFFML illness,
b(ut)ob(ut)hc, my old British sheepdog,
Faseeh, my Urdu teacher,
Debraj(ex-Roy), my hardware master, I love your machines,

Marc L, mon ami français,
Sajan, my formula guru,
shrivallabha, a serious coder,
Jordan, always with a subtle touch of inspiration,
Haseeb A, with a surgical precision, lately missed (him, not his precision by itself),
oldchippy, my other old British terrier,

Xiq, Somendra Misra, lohithsriram, Abhijeet R. Joshi, kchiba, ...

Surely I forget more than one, I sincerely apologize if I do, ...

sgmpatnaik, sachinbizboy, ThrottleWorks, ...

All the people who "do" and "make" these forums every day...

I want to thank you all for sharing parts of your life helping people, no matter if in Excel like at these forums but in general as a way to give back a little of what we've been fortunate to receive: not just knowledge or skills or expertise, better indeed a way of thinking.

Thanks for sharing this space, and hope you don't have to make huge efforts to bear me, which I discard since I know I'm friendly, well-behaved, patient, good-natured, etc., etc., ...

Wish you a very Happy Christmas, even if it's not proper to celebrate them in certain religions, for which I humbly apologize for my ignorance.

Best regards!

@All

Thanks for Your Christmas Wishes

4-christmas-cards.gif

pravs-j-christmas-wishes-2008.jpg

103903.gif

Hi SirJB7, thanks a lot & wish you the same. Have a wonderful year ahead.

To everyone on the Forum (and their family), happy Christmas & happy new year in advance.

Happy holidays to SirJB7 and all. I hope all have an enjoyable time regardless of their faith.

I hope the New Year brings all happiness and prosperity.

Turtle-Dove-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Yitzhackm, sgmpatnaik, ThrottleWorks(ex-sachinbizboy... grrr..), oldchippy my old Airdale Terrier?, khelgadi, b(ut)ob(ut)hc my oldest dear friend, Debraj(ex-Roy) my hardware idol, ...!

Nice to read all of you.

But, Deb, I love you, ... what a pity you're male... :p... oldchippy's absolutely right, as usual...

A few minutes past 7 pm, preparing everything for the night, 36°C with the normal high humidity... well, at least there is... there are...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-BGP_qUnxKbI/...KNfq35ERg/s640/Glass_and_Profile_cmyk_330.jpg
http://www.vootar.com/imgs/elementos/1246387681_Stella Artois.jpg
or our local and very very good if not excellent Scotch Ale:
http://www.planetajoy.com/?Imperial...dad_en_cervezas_Premium&page=ampliada&id=4596

Regards!

@Debraj(ex-Roy)
Hi!
Wine... red, of course... that's another passion...
A year ago I went on holidays to Mendoza province (state), ... absolutely wonderful... will post photos from there...
Happy XMas, going off 'til Friday.
Regards!

SirJB, Thanks for such lovely wishes. Wish you a very Happy n Mary Christmas & A very Happy and Prosperous New Year. Enjoy your Holiday.

A very Happy Chritsmas to all other Forum Members.

Regards!

Back