• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Graph

Maddy

Hello Mentors,

I'm working on a project for work and I really need help on this part.

I have a data set with two columns, the start time and end time of a machine.

I want to show graph start time and end time process wise and gap in starting of one process to another

Please guide me.

Best
Maddy

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
Calculate duration, and then do a stacked bar chart using Start time and duration. Format the Start time series so that the duration bars appear to be floating.

With your example data, I'm assuming Branch was supposed to go from 11 am to 1 pm (you had till 1 am).

The processes don't appear to be in order, but you could sort it if you want.

Attachments

• Book1 LM.xlsx
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
Calculate duration, and then do a stacked bar chart using Start time and duration. Format the Start time series so that the duration bars appear to be floating.

With your example data, I'm assuming Branch was supposed to go from 11 am to 1 pm (you had till 1 am).

The processes don't appear to be in order, but you could sort it if you want.
thanks for the response. Is it not possible to show the start time and end time alone in stacked bar ?

thanks for the response. Is it not possible to show the start time and end time alone in stacked bar ?
I'm not sure what you mean. If you have all the literal numbers on the chart, then you didn't need a chart. Could just do a data table.

Back