• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Get data for duplicate lookup vales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ushahi

Hello Everyone,

I have a query on the sheet attached below.

The reason i m posting it here is that i am not sure whether there's some formula that can solve this or VBA is required to answer this.

My Query is, that on Sheet 1 in Column A i have some sales offices for which the employees are listed on the Sheet 2 in Column B.
Now, I m required to use any method to bring those few names to Sheet 1 in Column B with their respective sales offices.

But the challenge is that the records on Sheet 1, even after using several formula combinations, keep on repeating.

For example: on Sheet 1 Chicago has 16 records whereas, on the Sheet 2 employees available against Chicago are only 4. So, i would like to know if there's some method that can make all those 4 employees appear on Sheet 1 against their sales office i.e. Chicago and reset the count when it hits 4 and initiate the same process again for the next 4 records on Sheet 1 and so on.

I have added the result on the same sheet.

Thank You in advance

Regards
Uday

Attachments

• Book1.xlsm
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back