• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Gauge/Speedometer Help

Brit_in_MN

HI there - I know some people hate speedometers, but my org is not that advanced with charting, so am trying to get my data into one. I have created the doughnut and the 'needle', but when I try to stack one ontop of another I can't get the needle to show infront of the doughnut. I am on Excel 2003 and have tried everything. Help!!

Thanks Chippy - that is the post I was basing my work off. Where Chandoo says "Just drag and drop the pie chart on the donut chart. Tweak the colors if needed, adjust the “send to background” / “bring to foreground” settings" is where I am having problems.

I have adjusted the “send to background” / “bring to foreground”, but with no luck.

Select the Chart which has the needle

Set the colors to all Non-Needle Doughnut segments and the Chart Area itself to No Color or No Fill (Which is Transparent)

Also Right Click on the Chart area of the Needle Chart and select Bring to Front

Back