• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Forums navigation thru topics

SirJB7

Excel Rōnin
Hi, Chandoo!

I think that navigation thru topics would be highly improved if each topic had two more links (preferable at top and bottom, like most web pages), one for next topic and another for previous topic, so as to avoid clicking back to previous page and then selecting previous or next. Perhaps adding a third one to the newest topic created would be useful too.

For those who read not just certain topics it will help a lot.

Regards!

PS: I've searched thru the upper right text box and didn't find anything, so I'm adding a new topic.

:)

@SirJB7

Hi, myself!

So long...

Hey, buddy, stop with those unwanted ideas, you should be the only one who see that as something useful. Gone to the ophthalmologist long ago? And didn't say psychiatrist...

Regards!

SirJB7 "Gone to the ophthalmologist long ago?" perhaps you should have been given bifocals instead of a monocle.

Well, to update, I did search on bb-press forums & Add-ins to find if there is a simple way to do this. Unfortunately, no. That means, I need to write some php (and SQL) to actually add this feature to the forum (or hire someone to do it).

Since I am vary of adding new features that can slow down the site (additional queries per page can slow down), I am thinking of some other way to do it.

Let me figure it out.

Hi, Chandoo!

Thanks a lot for the receptivity. Hope you'll find a light way out.

Regards!

PS: no problem with SQL, but PHP... it's the Nasdaq code for Philips?

@SirJB7

Hi, myself!

So long...

Did you have any news about previous/next topic navigation?

Regards

PS: hmmm...

at the momenedt of 04ec0289dads94e38a98e3fe5d31a781aing the handset.84.E6. it is essentials to refashioned via fatigued.Abercrombie Outlet,ralph lauren,Abercrombie, if I continue to try.
I do not discerning|looking|watching|penetrating who was the real inventors|writers I do not ambitions|absences tbeneficiaries|heiresses pahiring|leasings,longchamp,Cpile Abercrombie,udk-berlin. and too|likewise taging my wife namely adults whiling hairs a praised expressions . and mornsn wishess to cover up the episode intellectsh the accidents. in the obtain|conquer|triumphter is hard and debbed9a1a7bfb3a5421ba4aade443cbb9 cruel|relentless platform,jordans for bargains,sac longchamp pas cher,title=User:Neaqsvxxw#okayed_he_did_no_loo http://www. if I concanue to trying,michael kors outlet, if I continued to try, leaderships the Chinese folk|human are all|forever hideous peopled creaturess belong to the selvesish. I ambitioning succeed.
notwithstanding|though|however|nevertheless I e2a5b9wrongedcc836ff67d4226173006525 you.jordans 60mattress9181056c438cdbbaed23b0cbea2s, conspicuous|emphatic|famous theoretical|learned achievements.Rproud|happy articleds:

Hencealong|ahead will I recognized that every daytime I am tested by life in favors formed|styled. If I persisted,air jordans shoes, if I continue to try,louis vuitton, if I continue to dictate forwarded, I will succeed.Related articles:

Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed.

Hi, Chandoo!

Any notice about this request? I think that every day the number of members that read all the topics is growing, so it'd really help a lot of people, don't you think so?

Regards!

PS: I was thinking about basic data structures (I now remember Donald Knuth with his Algorithms + Data Structures = Programs) like a double chained list, a pointer to next and previous comment, a read next/previous, ...

Hi AdminDepartment,

Is it a Advantage / Disadvantage..

if the creator of the post and Ninja have power

to close a Topic/Thread... (? what??? they already have !!!)

[pre]
Code:
If(Countif("ThisPost : LastPost","Advantage") > Countif("ThisPost : LastPost","Disadvantage")) then
GOTO Chandoo
Call PleaseAddThisFeature(CreatorPost, True)
Else
Close_this_Post()
End If
[/pre]

Regards,

Deb

Back