• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

formula to generate projected date based on the c1day1 date

zeal7619

Hello,

I am not super expert in excel. I hope I get some help to resolve my issue. I have subject data where each subject will have a different Cycle 1 Day 1 date. Based on this C1D1 (cycle 1 day 1) date for each subject, I would like to generate projected date for Cycle 2 day 1 and Cycle 3 day 1.... Cycle 9 Day 1 and go on...sample file has been attached. Hope I get some help from the experts. I really appreciate for your help.

Attachments

• Visit date.csv
    112.9 KB · Views: 2
zeal7619
Do You mean that You would like to manipulate Your .csv-file somehow?
Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 09.05.33.png
Could You show expected results too, based Your sample file?

zeal7619
Do You mean that You would like to manipulate Your .csv-file somehow?
View attachment 71776
Could You show expected results too, based Your sample file?
Thanks much for looking into this. No I am not manipulating .csv file. I can convert it into excel file too. If just want to have a formula to have a projected date in a separate column. I attached a file and provided expected date for couple of the subjects.

Attachments

• Visit date.xlsx
    85.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi Peter,

Thanks much for your response. Yes, you are correct. these are the dates I'm looking for. Could you please let me know the formula or send the file as an attachment?

Attachments

• Visit date.xlsx
    85.3 KB · Views: 1
zeal7619
I asked that .csv -case, because You offered .csv-file.
It would need different solution for that.
Here, one sample solution with basic functions based Your expected dates and sheet.

Attachments

• Visit date.xlsx
    85.9 KB · Views: 2
I didn't post the workbook until I had established what you required. Even having got the dates roughly as you need them, there were other questions. Are you happy with Excel Tables, I only use Structured References or Defined Names to reference values. Do you have the XLOOKUP function? I did produce a VLOOKUP function but again it is not something I would choose to use given an option.

Attachments

• Visit date.xlsx
    139.6 KB · Views: 2
zeal7619
I asked that .csv -case, because You offered .csv-file.
It would need different solution for that.
Here, one sample solution with basic functions based Your expected dates and sheet.
Hi vletm, ohh...I don't know that we have a separate solutions for .csv and .xls format.. Thanks so much for your quick help. I appreciate it.

I didn't post the workbook until I had established what you required. Even having got the dates roughly as you need them, there were other questions. Are you happy with Excel Tables, I only use Structured References or Defined Names to reference values. Do you have the XLOOKUP function? I did produce a VLOOKUP function but again it is not something I would choose to use given an option.

Back