• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Find Percentage change from last month automatically updated

GraemeSS

Hi Excelers,
I want to know percentage change from last month (C6-D6)/C6. But I want it to be displayed in a column at the end and to automatically update each time I add the monthly data.

I'm using offset to find the latest data

OFFSET(B6,0,COUNTIF(C6:AF6,">.00"))

How do I combine them to find the latest percentage change from last month each time I add new data.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am not the greatest whiz at Excel but here is how I solved the rolling 12 months average.

=IFERROR(AVERAGE(OFFSET(B6,0,COUNTIF(C6:AF6,">.00" ),1,-12)),"")
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Would love to hear from you in these dark days.
Graeme

Graeme

Please upload a small sample file to demonstrate your data layout

thanx'

Hi Hui,
Thanks for having a look. Currently I had a work around with a sheet below giving me the latest difference but when I set up the Call Volumes to pull the data from the Input sheet it messes up my formula and displays 100%. :-( Even my work around is failing. I am trying to develop a sheet that updates everything when the data is added but I am not having much luck.

Attachments

• Draft 1300 1800 Monthly Report 2020.xlsx
    157.8 KB · Views: 5
Back