• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

extrapolate the mobile phone number from a list of websites.

Good morning.
I noticed that on google maps even if sometimes a landline number is indicated it is not indicated the modile one that is on the website (or in the first page or that of the contacts).
Is it possible to extrapolate the mobile phone number which is made up of 10 digits and which can sometimes come in different forms (for example, the prefix is separated from the rest by a dot or space, etc.)?
The urls should be entered in column a while the results in the cell next to column b

Do you have examples to share. Your request is too vague for a solution. Country codes will change the length of a phone number.

I'm only interested in the Italian ones for now. The prefix is +39, however, I believe it is not always put.

However I have a list of mobile prefixes if it can be used to find the number. I could also create one for international prefixes.

Thanks

Attachments

• estrazione numeri telefonici.xlsx
    8.8 KB · Views: 7
I am not understanding the issue. Neither of the web sites you offered in the excel sheet opens for me. You need to be more specific about your issues.

Thanks for the reply.

If you need to know the password to hang up the phone number in order to scrape the phone numbers, I noticed that "tel, cell" is used.
If, on the other hand, this is not the case but what is necessary and to know the composition of the number in Italy I can tell you that the mobile phone numbers are composed of 10 digits and possibly before the number there is the international prefix "+39".
From a search done on the web I created a list of the mobile prefixes of each telephone operator (for example a mobile number can start with 333 which is the number of the telephone operator "tim" that provides the service or with 340 which is the telephone operator " vodafone "etc.). I created this list which is the first part of the 10 digits that make up a mobile number.
I also created a list of all the landline prefixes present in Italy.
Can these lists be useful for scrapping telephone numbers from any web page, or is it sufficient to know the number identification keyword in the code?

If you need the necessary information about the phone number, you can find it using various programs. Now there are many different applications and software with which you can, for example, find out the location of the person you need. I always use the Number Tracker Pro program. And when I need to find out, for example, the place of my child, or suddenly I forgot my phone somewhere or even worse I lost it. In this case, I will find out his location using this program; therefore, if you need to find out the person's place or find where the phone is located. You now know what to do.

If you need the necessary information about the phone number, you can find it using various programs. Now there are many different applications and software with which you can, for example, find out the location of the person you need. I always use the Number Tracker Pro program. And when I need to find out, for example, the place of my child, or suddenly I forgot my phone somewhere or even worse I lost it. In this case, I will find out his location using this program; therefore, if you need to find out the person's place or find where the phone is located. You now know what to do.

my intent was to extract phone numbers from non-traking websites.
Thanks

Back