• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Extract Unique data based on criteria

paradise

PFA.I want the expected result.Everything is self explanatory in attachment.

I hope someone would help me in this regard.

Attachments

• Unique records.xlsx
    16.4 KB · Views: 14
paradise
You can reread forum rules here:
There You can find eg next:
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

paradise
You can reread forum rules here:
There You can find eg next:
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.
Dear all,

3Rd point is very important because if we receive our answer from any forum , we should have to link that answer here, its our responsibility to give credit to answerer.

We all are here to learn, & help each other to learn. Because that answer will be invaluable base for someone for learning. Also its give credit & respect to answerer & also fulfill them with fuel for help peoples. It's a matter of courtesy. Also even you can help readers to put that answer's link that also be a great help , like you received from other forum.

Regards,

Chirag Raval

Last edited:
paradise
Of course, You could ... still waiting ...
Should You add more information - more clear rules - eq is 'few' something 50% or more
because Your 'unique records' seems to be something else?
( and You also should understand Forum view - ref Your #6 reply )

Ok.Let me explain.

1.First of all Unique record is to be extracted from B column.

2.Then,from First column i.e A Column that first matches with Step1,Secondly,it has to choosen from from C column on Priority basis.(1,2,3,4),combination can be any i.e (1,3),(3,2),(1,2,4),(2,4).Data to be taken of 1,2,1,2

3.For No code items,just arrange from C column on Priority basis matching similar as they slightly difference due to spelling error.

I now hope this will ease to all forum contributors.

Momentarily ignore this.How to do using advance filter as you have to do matching also as well as removable of Duplicates of B column excluding 'No code'data.As I have a very large data more than 2000.Practically,it has been a headache for me in solving it.

paradise
Could You explain that photo?
You expect something which is not in data.
If Your results are correct as those should expect, it won't help at all.

Back