• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Extract Specific Text from Text Output File from SWIFT

Muhammad Affan

Hello, Can anyone help me out to find the way to extract data from Swift output message MT103, i am attaching the source file and want to make a spreadsheet with the info existing in the source file.

Attachments

• MT 103 030919.txt
    12.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi,​
extract ? It seems more to be an import !​
But the attachment is not a data file so attach the result workbook as you expect for …​
You can also directly open the text file in Excel and just well answer to the Import Assistant,​
activating the Macro Recorder you will get your own code base !​

Hello Marc,

I need Like;

Sender Reference | Bank operation Code | Value | Date | Currency | Name & Address | Identifier Code | Sender's Correspondent | Benficiary Customer

All as headers in a excel sheet and their details as under them

Last edited by a moderator:
Without any rule neither any filled result workbook attachment according to your source text file​
I can just share an Excel basics import starter demonstration as the text file is​
then you will have to work a lot on the worksheet in order to get the layout you expect for …​

Marc L,
i just need the clauses as headers and the data under the clause in row as tabular form

Last edited by a moderator:
As I yet wrote twice in my previous posts I just need an expected « filled result workbook attachment according to your source text file » …​
Or follow on your own the post #2 way or search on web for any converter / pro tool software.​

Back