• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Wedding Planner

Busymanjohn

Hi All, I have written to Chandoo separately on this, but also wanted to check within the Forum Guru's ..... I purchased a copy of the excellent Excel Wedding Planner from Chandoo and Kevin back in 2011 ,,,, long story short, I cannot find it ( I think it's stored on an old corrupt laptop ) .... the planner is no longer for sale on Chandoo's site, but I have asked if he still has it and, if possible, could allow me to purchase another copy ( if he still has it ) .... while I wait on his reply I wanted to check with you guys, to se if any of you had this file and ( with Chandoo's permission of course ) could possibly allow me to purchase a copy from you ..... my daughter is getting married next year and I want to be able to help her plan everything ( and manage a budget at the same time ).

Thanks guys.

In theory you can Twitter Liz Tailor @NerdintheCity and ask for the Excel Wedding Planner from Chandoo. Unfortunately I don't Twitter, FaceBook, YourFace, MyFace, MySpace, MyPlace, or AnyPlace, so I don't get LinkedIn, LinkedOut, LinkedInPulse, LinkedOutDOA, InstaGram, InstaPound, Pintrest, NoTrist, Tumblr, Vine, SnapChat, Xing, Renren, Google+, Google-, Disqus, Disgust, Discuss, Twoo, MyMFB, vk.com, Meetup, HookUp, MeetDown, LookDown, WhatsApp, WhutUp, Secret.ly, SecretBlab, or any other social media, so I don't know how that works.

Alternately you can simply download it from http://files.chandoo.org/free/excel-wedding-planner-v1.xlsx :DD

Last edited:
Hi ,

All that I can suggest is if the OP can describe the additions that are required , over and beyond the free version , members of this forum can together provide solutions to fulfill those requirements.

Narayan

Back