• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

excel macro to grouping msp files

mojtaba

hi i am looking forward a macro file that grouping from wbs code(msp files) in excel . can you help me? all the macro i have seen had problems and i need it soon as possible

Perhaps attach a file, preferably an export from MS Project then maybe an Excel file, both would be good.

Also, since posting, I found https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-edit-a-udf-file with the advice:
Export to Excel from Project
Microsoft Project can export XLS files that you can open in Excel. From within Project, choose "Save As" from the "File" menu. Change the "Save As Type" drop-down to "Web Page" and click "Save." An export wizard will appear. Select "Export to HTML Using Standard Template" and continue clicking the "Next" button until you reach the end of the wizard. Click "Finish." Open "My Computer" and navigate to the folder where you saved this file. Right-click on the file and choose "Rename." Change the file extension from ".html" to ".xls". If you cannot see the file extension, select "Folder Options" from the "Tools" menu and clear the checkbox next to "Hide extensions for known file types."

Last edited:
Perhaps attach a file, preferably an export from MS Project then maybe an Excel file, both would be good.

Also, since posting, I found https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-edit-a-udf-file with the advice:
Export to Excel from Project
Microsoft Project can export XLS files that you can open in Excel. From within Project, choose "Save As" from the "File" menu. Change the "Save As Type" drop-down to "Web Page" and click "Save." An export wizard will appear. Select "Export to HTML Using Standard Template" and continue clicking the "Next" button until you reach the end of the wizard. Click "Finish." Open "My Computer" and navigate to the folder where you saved this file. Right-click on the file and choose "Rename." Change the file extension from ".html" to ".xls". If you cannot see the file extension, select "Folder Options" from the "Tools" menu and clear the checkbox next to "Hide extensions for known file types."
in save as menu i can see html type!!!( MSP2019)

Back