• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel formula to format Mailing address

Madhuri_G

Hello Techie peeps,

I have a problem to split the Mailing address(dummy ones) into Street1, street2, street3, Suburb, State, Postcode, Country..

The address is in column A(red colour) and I need the format in left side columns.... Can you please suggest me to format accordingly...

Thanks

Attachments

• Address_split.xlsx
    12.1 KB · Views: 11
Alan

I tried it but it’s j not working if it has a multiple commas eg: if it has mailing street line 3 and it’s skipping the city and then postcode

Taking a glance to your attachment I see no Pincode neither Country data in corresponding columns.​
So first attach a correct workbook with the exact expected result according to first column …​

Hi Marc L

Please see attached file - with the Expected columns on the right side and Column A is actual data..

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
I can't imagine a smart person created the data like this or are they coming from a text file like a csv ?​
If yes, I wanna to see it, may be better to start from the text file (as it's often just a bad import) …​

Back