• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Break time Capture

Vineet9211

Hi,

I need to create a Tracker in Excel wherein i need to capture Ideal time/Break Time for my team as soon as colleague system is Ideal (or Colleague is away from the system).

The Tracker should consist of :

1 - Name of Colleague.
2- Total Time away from system.
3- Total breaks taken by colleague.

Please help if someone has this type of tracker or can help me to create one.

There are 5 Tabs in the attached Excel.

1st is "Core Activity" - In this what ever work has been done by colleagues, they will put manually. Request ID, Process Name, Colleague Name, Time taken and when they click on Submit, that data will should come under Consolidated Data tab.

2nd is "Non-Core Activity" - In this tab, colleagues will update their break timings. (like Training, Tea Break etc.)

3rd is Consolidated Data - In this , i would need the entire Raw data ( I will format that)

4th is Final View - By apply Pivot, i will be able to format data..

5th is - Our Daily process name/Activity name

Basically, i would need help to prepare the Core activity tab and Non core activity tab.

Attachments

• Daily Production View_V1.xlsm
    65.7 KB · Views: 13
Vineet9211
How about that 'Excel break time'?
You have written:
2- Total Time away from system.
3- Total breaks taken by colleague.

with Reply #4 ... something else or how?

This question would have been my post and should have attach the excel sheet, that i have done:

There are 5 Tabs in the attached Excel.

1st is "Core Activity" - In this what ever work has been done by colleagues, they will put manually. Request ID, Process Name, Colleague Name, Time taken and when they click on Submit, that data will should come under Consolidated Data tab.

2nd is "Non-Core Activity" - In this tab, colleagues will update their break timings. (like Training, Tea Break etc.)

3rd is Consolidated Data - In this , i would need the entire Raw data ( I will format that)

4th is Final View - By apply Pivot, i will be able to format data..

5th is - Our Daily process name/Activity name

Basically, i would need help to prepare the Core activity tab and Non core activity tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back