• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

excel based invoice bill . how to make !!

Adnan Ayub

hi respected members and admins, i am new here, i want to know that any of you can make a excel base invoice bill template for educational purposes. just like attached image.

Attachments

• excel.jpg
    excel.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 36
I think many can...do, since we are c(h)andoo.
Though I believe you should do the effort to try yourself and ask pin-point questions when you are in trouble.
Just saying that volunteering to help <> free consultancy...

I think many can...do, since we are c(h)andoo.
Though I believe you should do the effort to try yourself and ask pin-point questions when you are in trouble.
Just saying that volunteering to help <> free consultancy...

yes i can but i m not fimilar with vba. and as per my knowledge it's made with vba code. so that's why i m asking for the help in making a template like this..

So start to build your worksheet model then post it here
and ask a question, explain your issue, …​

hi excel vba experts. i am back with some question hope anybody Good Guy will help me out in complete my project.

:)

Here is a list that i want that some Nice Man should complete it... :), coz i have 100% no vba knowledge. but i have question to ask !!!!

Query 1: i want all my inventory items in ListBox1.
Query 2: when i type 2 or 3 words in TempCombo it will sort only those in ListBox1.
Query 3: when i click CommandButton1(add item) it will add the selected item in ListBox1 to Item Name cell, and auto fill to next cell when i add item again in new cell
Query 4: Print will give print screen.
Query 5: Save will auto save in Invoice History.
Query 6: New will generator new invoice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Mod edit : thread moved to appropriate forum !

Attachments

• Invoice Sheet Example.xlsm
    94.7 KB · Views: 16
If you have no knowledge of VBA... I'd avoid building such application in Excel.
While VBA is relatively easy to code and learn, it doesn't have good error handling and logging feature.

Also, Excel is great at flexible data handling, but it isn't well suited for managing data integrity and security.

I'd recommend investing time and/or money in researching for proper POS/CRM database. Trust me, it will make your life so much easier down the line.

There are plenty of Open Source software out there. Such as VTiger, SuiteCRM etc.

Or use cloud service, if you don't have time to invest in building your own application or server. There are plenty of cheap options out there (from around $10US/month).

I haven't used it personally, but Bitrix24 seems pretty good. CRM feature with built in invoicing/asset management. Free for up to 12 users, 1 admin and 5gb of online storage.

Back