• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel 2016 footer - image is too high up the page

jaly1234

Please can someone help. I have created a report (using the pivot table function) and now i want to add a footer (of a picture/logo) but when i add it in it goes too far up the page and covers the text. I have no idea how i can adjust the margins to rectify this. I set the footer to 0 margins which brought it down a bit, but now i am totally stuck and it is driving me crazy. I have attached a picture so you can see what i mean. I just want to be able to move the logo/picture in the footer down to the bottom of the page. is this possible?

Attachments

• Footer 2016.pdf
    61.7 KB · Views: 1
it is because when i put space into my footer, say 1.5mm it moves the picture even higher up the page, like this:

i've been playing around with this all day. i am just stumped. i have attached a test here, separated from the main spreadsheet. i am not even sure it is possible, but would love to know for sure

Attachments

• Test.xlsx
    193.6 KB · Views: 1
jaly1234
Hmm?
Your Header-picture was huge ... and not in Header ... and someone has stretch it ... argh!
Your Footer-picture was something ... then I gotta test with 'upside-down header'.
Now, it looks better or so?
You should change Footer-picture ... and so on.

Attachments

• Test (1).xlsx
    228.4 KB · Views: 2
thanks for your help and tips. i have managed to now to do this. it was the picture, it was too large and had a load of space underneath it, which i didn't realise. i have cropped it and all is well, my mental health is restored but i do feel like a right doughnut for not thinking to check the picture first - DOH!

jaly1234
You were in a loop --- and if in a loop, it's challenge to rest or try to ask help.
Pictures - use original pictures with original scales (= try to avoid stretch those as ... someone would do ) then those would look more normal.
There also were some empty lines in footer - for some reason and header could also do as I tried.
Hmm? Are those 'footers' links? If so then do links in footer ...

Back