• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Essential excel tools and functions required...

Sid93

Hi guys!
I'm trying to find all are the essential excel tools and functions which I should master before entering into a career in business analytics in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. The related domains include competitive intelligence, forecasting, pharmaceutical products' sales analytics and reporting, as well as sales force effectiveness analytics. Could anyone help me in finding which are the essential excel functions and other tools that are required to be mastered to function in such domains?
Pls kindly post your reply in this original forum-link to it is here-Thread 'Essential excel tools and functions required...' https://www.mrexcel.com/board/threads/essential-excel-tools-and-functions-required.1171733/

Last edited:
Hi,​
thanks for your cross post link but no, answers from this forum will be within this thread !​

That is almost impossible to answer.
Statistical toolpack, Power Query, Power Pivot datamodelling and DAX, VBA, ... Even charting.
The more you know, the better you can be at business analysis.

Back