• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

error with COUNTIF in dynamic range

mario rdz

Hello all
I'm using some dynamic ranges in my graphs. I defined dynamic ranges to read pivot tables data and this is what I want to show in the graph.
However some dynamic range word correct and some other not. I'm using the following formula to define my dynamic ranges"
To get the percentages form pivot ---> =OFFSET('By Branch'!$G$6,,,COUNTIF('By Branch'!$G$6:$G$61,">0"))
To get the weeks from pivot ---> =OFFSET('By Branch'!$B$6,,,COUNTIF('By Branch'!$B$6:$B$61,"<>"))

In the attached spreadsheet I have the following dynamic ranges
weeksbb >> It should read all the weeks from the pivot table, This works OK
goal bp >> This should read all the goals (targe) by week. This works OK
YBB>>> This should read the Yield calculation form the Ptable. This is not taking all the values from the dynamic range. It stops 2 values before the last row in the PTable. I have seen also, that if some of the weeks have 3 consecutive zeros, it stops reading the rest in the pivot row.

Is there another way to define these dynamic ranges?

Any help is appreciated.
Mario

Attachments

• Error with dinamic range v2 .xlsb
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
I generally prefer to get one range correct, typically the X Axis values ie: Weeksbb
then offset the rest from that
so
YBB: =OFFSET(weeksbb,,4)

I suspect the error in your existing formula is due to the 2 blank rows 13 & 15 in the YBB Data

I generally prefer to get one range correct, typically the X Axis values ie: Weeksbb
then offset the rest from that
so
YBB: =OFFSET(weeksbb,,4)

I suspect the error in your existing formula is due to the 2 blank rows 13 & 15 in the YBB Data

Hi Hui.
I never thought about that. That makes all easier.
Thanks for your help
Mario

Back