• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Error Report / Excel File is Crash and trying to recover

sgmpatnaik

Hello Friends / Ninja's

i have small problem that is recently my system was crashed for virus so i take the backup from my desktop and c Drive after that i format the system and reload the Windows8 and Office2007

The problem is when i am doing work with my excel file it will work and suddenly the file is crash and it will try to recover the file.

I have no idea why this happen twice and twice, which file was worked fine in Windows7 without any problem

Off course i was used VB and Formulas

do you have any idea about this problem

Thanks

SP

hi,

i also have same thing, sometimes excel 2013 crash especially in heavy workbook.

when i look at the event viewer (start then type event viewer in search)..it looks like below

Faulting application name: EXCEL.EXE, version: 15.0.4420.1017, time stamp: 0x50673286

Faulting module name: igd10umd32.dll, version: 8.15.10.2342, time stamp: 0x4d8d3b0c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000e33c1

Faulting process id: 0x15bc

Faulting application start time: 0x01ce3058d5add848

Faulting application path: C:program Files (x86)Microsoft OfficeOffice15EXCEL.EXE

Faulting module path: C:Windowssystem32igd10umd32.dll

Report Id: 337f5ee6-9c4c-11e2-ad9b-402cf42b4cc4

then i tried to google it ..someone said it is because of hardware acceleration,

so open excel, go to options then advanced.. looking at disable hardware acceleration and tick it, hope it will solve the problem

Back