• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Employee Timesheet Template

Marty the Hat

Hi everyone

I'm looking for a timesheet template to use to record employee working patterns and when they are absent from work. Ideally it would cover a full year with a line for each employee detailing how many hours they are due to work each day and then show how many hours they have been absent if applicable.

Would be great if a user form could be used to then record changes to working hours, add or remove employees as they start/leave employment.

Not sure if anyone has something to hand I could use or if they know where one may be available.

Many thanks in advance

I'd not recommend using Excel for such tracking. Best bet is to use other tools, there are some free ones.
Ex:
https://wheniwork.com/
For up to single location, 75 users, it's free. At my work, we use paid subscription to manage our tech team and job sites.

If you need to build custom one, use MS Access or other database (you can use Excel as front-end and/or reporting tool).

If you have subscription to Office 365 (Business etc) you can leverage MS Shifts or SharePoint Online.

Back