• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Employee Rating Method

Lasantha

Dear All,

Kindly look into the attached sheet, it contains employee attendance for the week of August 5 - August 9. we are planing to rate employees based on the weekly attendance. Could you please help me to get correct rating for each employee. i have given below our criteria.

1. Maximum Rate of emp is "8" .
  2. if emp present all 5 days and covered 40 hrs of production (Column H) and 45 hr of total att hrs (column K) will get the rate of "8".
  3. if emp present all 5 days and Less than above will reflect a deduction of 0.2 for every less hour. ( if one emp has 39 hrs of production he will get "7.8")
  4. for 1 day full leave have to deduct "1.5" ( emp has to cover 32 hrs of production and 36 hrs of total att hrs, if not covered, have to deduct 0.2 for each hr)
  5. for 2 day full leave have to deduct "3" ( emp has to cover 24 hrs of production and 27 hrs of total att hrs, if not covered, have to deduct 0.2 for each hr)
  6. for a half day (0.5) (Column F) have to deduct "0.75" ( emp has to cover 36 hrs of production and 40.5 hrs of total att hrs, if not covered , have to deduct 0.2 for each hr)
Could you please help me to get rating to rating sheet.

thank you very much for your time.

Please let me know if need any clarification.

Lasantha.

Attachments

• Att report.xlsx
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
Back