• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Electricity bills

Ahmed Yehia

Analytical chart was great. And i added an idea that made my presentation more flexible, dynamic and clarified. the idea is that i used the group box beside the radio button and used the if function with choose functions to change the picture link by typing the required year data in a specified linked cell. Thank you Chandoo. and now i need your help in a new case. the case is related to Electricity bills and how i can manage the monthly payment of a bout 3000 bills and how can i recording, monitoring and comparing them by months and against our budget.

That's a pretty broad question. Can you narrow it down more to what exactly you need help with? Otherwise, broad answer is to have 1 sheet with your budget for each account/month, and another sheet that record actuals. You can then plot each of these (either all accounts, selecting account dynamically, choosing month, etc). Before you immediately ask someone here to help/do these chart tricks, make sure you check out Chandoo's postings, as he has several great how-to's (or Jon Peltier site www.petliertech.com) for making dyanmic charts.

Back