• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dynamic graph with dynamic pivot

jayalaxmi

Hi Team,

Please help me with a solution to automate the graph with the pivot data without using table. My graph needs to be refreshed when the pivot data changes.

VBA macro solution is also fine. Please find attached the sample file for reference.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Jaya

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi, since you are using a pivot chart, the chart is changing along with the pivot refresh.
I believe you are after a dynamic range to define the pivot source data. When consulting the name manager I see some attempts to do so with offset.
So I went with that.
Look for vPivData in the name manager. It seems to work.
Not sure though it is an answer to your query.

Attachments

• Copy of Book1_case41830.xlsx
    52.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi, since you are using a pivot chart, the chart is changing along with the pivot refresh.
I believe you are after a dynamic range to define the pivot source data. When consulting the name manager I see some attempts to do so with offset.
So I went with that.
Look for vPivData in the name manager. It seems to work.
Not sure though it is an answer to your query.
Hi

Thanks for your reply.

It seems to be working fine.Can you please let me know what you had done to get it.

One more thing, I can see is the select data range for the graph seems to be greyed out.

Regards
Jaya

Back