• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Doughnut chart - Progress with different colours on monthly basis

Rak1740

Hi,

I have created a doughnut chart to show the progress of a project on monthly basis.

For example:
I have shown 20% completed in January but if i would like to see the February month percentage in the same chart with a different color as an add on to January percentage. Can that be possible if so can anyone please help me in getting this done.

Please find the attached excel file for reference

Thanks and regards,
Rakesh Kumar Reddy

Attachments

• Doughnut charts - progress.xlsx
    16.4 KB · Views: 17
Rak1740
Modified ...
Give someway more details ... what do You would like to get?

Attachments

• Doughnut charts - progress.xlsx
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
I would like to see the progress when we add the percentage of completion as we move forward for next month. When i add the percentage of completion in cell L11 for March. I should see the progress for that percentage in a different color and there should be a gap for the left over percentage which i will add in (L12) April, 19. Once, the milestone achieves its 100% then the progress should fill in 100% in the Doughnut chart.

Attachments

• Copy of Doughnut charts - progress.xlsx
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi Guys,

Thanks for this file, this is something what I have been trying to do for quite some time, however, the problem I am facing is slightly more complicated. I need to present data for 4 quarters, wherein I need to show how much was planned, what has been achieved and how much is the balance for each quarter.

I am simply at a loss as to how I can present this in the form of a donut graph. I am enclosing the file with the sample data.

Any help in this regard will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Test.xlsx
    12.2 KB · Views: 3
aguntuk
1) You had already selected that range which have You data
2) Choose from 'Charts' - 'Doughnut'
3) Smile

Attachments

• Test.xlsx
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
aguntuk
1) You had already selected that range which have You data
2) Choose from 'Charts' - 'Doughnut'
3) Smile

Thanks Vletm,

However this was not exactly what I was looking for but you did give me an idea and set me on the correct path. ;)

I changed it a little bit and came up with something slightly different.

Attachments

• Test.xlsx
    10.9 KB · Views: 16
Back