• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Detroit Dashboard

Joeman187

Hi Chandoo Experts,

I made a baseball dashboard of my favorite team. I was wondering if you can take a look at something. I created a pitching dashboard and a batting dashboard. The pitching dashboard works perfectly the way I wanted it to. The batting dashboard does not. Can you look at what I did wrong on the batting dashboard. On the pitching dashboard I have one slicer that works with all the items but on the batting dashboard I have two slicers. If you can figure out what I did wrong I would be most appreciated. And if you have any other ideas that I can put in the dashboards please feel free to add. Thanks very much for your help and assistance. Sincerely, Joseph from Michigan.

Attachments

• Detroit Dashboard.xlsx
    762.2 KB · Views: 31
Looks like the two slicers are connected to different PivotTables, and each of those PivotTables each have a different data source. To work the way you want, they would need to the same data source.

I changed the PTs to both look at Table5, giving them a common source, and then can link slicers to both PT's, and they function identical now. I think this is what you were going for...

Attachments

• Detroit Dashboard LM.xlsx
    758.2 KB · Views: 51
Hi Luke, Yes thank you very much for your help on this. I couldn't quite figure out why that wasn't working like the pitching dashboard was. It's been awhile since I looked at. Is there any other suggestions that you can think of on how I can improve on it? Spruce it up a bit and adding any other items to it? Thanks again for your help.

Back