• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dave Hawley From Ozgrid Passed Away

Sam Mathai Chacko

Not sure how many already heard this news, but for those who know the name, Dave Hawley who was the owner of Ozgrid Business Application, and administrator at the Ozgrid Online Excel/VBA forum, has passed away. He was an exceptional Excel developer, and has been a great help to many wannabes and neophyte Excel developers and users.

I'm sure many of us here also have had some sort of link with the Ozgrid community, especially the forum, and benefited in many ways. Dave has left behind a legacy of Excel/VBA knowledge sharing. I have had the opportunity to be part of that community as a developer and moderator over the last 3 years, and have learned quite a lot, both first hand and second hand, from Dave.

Rest in peace Dave. Ozgrid.com

Gosh, that is sad, I learnt a lot from him years ago when I first started getting into excel. RIP Dave :(

I have a book written by David and Raina Hawley which I used a lot when I started learning Excel and VBA. There were quite a few times when I googled something, Ozgrid would come up. I am sure there are many beneficiaries like me around the world who'd mourn this loss.

Sad News. May his soul rest in peace.

Still Excel Hacks 2nd Edition in proud of my Bookself.. and reference.

Thanks for helping us.. in every stage.. RIP Dave..

Thanks to the legacy those such as Dave leave behind and the internet those such as Dave never really fade away.

Dave!

I never saw you, i never met you but...

Your work always guided me ..

May your soul rest in peace!!

Back