• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Customer Data Base with days filter

Yamin

Hi
I maintain a customer record data sheet ( downloaded online) for all the survey I do for different insurance company . Although it serves its purpose to maintain the records however to further enhance its functionality I would like to add to it :

1. Colour of Rows changes as TAT for not submission of report increases , lets say after 7 days of survey has been done and report not submitted then colour changes to Brown , Next 7 days elapsed - it changes to Red .

2. All the Survey for which Report not submitted should be weekly and Biweekly updated in different tab so that I can just check them and try to close them on priority.

Any other Filters which can be added .

I have also deleted some columns from the original sheet which were not required as per my work .

I have very limited knowledge of Excel and therfore need help .

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• Survey management module 2018-19.xls.xlsx
    531.3 KB · Views: 8
Please do not assume we know your professional jargon. What is TAT ( I stopped reading your post when arriving on that acronym)

Ok - sorry i didn't noticed

TAT - Turn around Time , Difference between date of survey done and date of report submission

Back