• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Creating a Gantt chart to show Baseline and Current Plan data.

Dear all, further to the "Stacked column Chart" answer https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/stacked-column-chart.36977/ from p45cal, I have been trying to do something similar for a Gantt chart to show a simplified comparison between a baseline Plan of Work and the Current (latest) plan of work (attached).

I have plotted the “Baseline information” on the Primary vertical Axis and the “Current information” on the secondary Axis. I'm not sure if this is the right way of plotting this sort of data. I’ve nearly got it to work but it doesn’t seem to be quite right (the red and blue bars don't overlay or display as they should). Can anyone see where I'm going wrong? In this example, there is no "current" data available for the yellow highlighted cells to compare with the "baseline".

Attachments

• Chandoo-Baseline and Current Plan in a Gantt chart.xlsx
    17 KB · Views: 4
Pete Mccann
Wrong? ... hmm?
Who else than You could say that there were something 'wrong'?
It all depends, what do You want to show?
You would compare 'Your' and 'my' versions... and find difference?

Ha ha. Thanks - I will compare the two versions and see if I can understand why your version works and my version doesn't. Best regards.

Back